Gator Humans versus Zombies invites you back to the battlefield this Fall for our Contract Hunter PvP Day! Join us at Norman Hall on Saturday, October 2nd from 2-6pm for a brand new game type along with the return of some of our favorite classic game types. Loaner blasters will be available at the event, but we recommend bringing your own blaster if you have one!
The rules for our PvP Day are as follows:
- Masks must be worn at all times. If you must remove your mask during the event you must leave the play area and separate yourself from all players by at least 10 feet.
- You may bring your own blaster but it must conform to our Blaster Modifications Guide. If you do not have your own blaster you can mark that on your registration and we will provide you with a loaner.
- We will do a full safety and gameplay briefing at the start of the event, so please arrive on time or up to 15 minutes early.
- You must bring a photo ID to the event so we can check that you have registered. You will either have to show a negative COVID test from within a week or proof of full vaccination when you check in.
- We do allow walk-ons, but you must register here before you may begin play and will still need to show your COVID vaccine or negative test.
We’ll see you on the battlefield!