To ensure the health and safety of our players, our moderators, and our community, Gators Humans vs Zombies has enacted the below safety plan. This plan will be in effect for the Spring 2023 semester, and we will revisit this plan before starting games in future semesters. Outlined below are the changes to the different aspects of our game.
General Game Changes:
- We reccomend that players either be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID test from within 5 days of the start of the event.
- We welcome players to wear masks during our events.
Game Registration and Communication Changes:
- While Pre-Registration is encouraged, participants may register when they arrive at the event.
- Game Registration includes name, phone number, and email addresses. This information is being kept for 30 days, in case of a positive test case. This is to ensure contact tracing is possible.
- Players at high risk for severe COVID-19 related health complications are urged not to participate.
- Game emails, this website, and social media posts will remind players of the safety rules.