To ensure the health and safety of our players, our moderators, and our community, Gators Humans vs Zombies has enacted the below safety plan. This plan will be in effect for the Fall 2022 semester, and we will revisit this plan before starting games in future semesters. Outlined below are the changes to the different aspects of our game.
General Game Changes:
- In order to participate you must provide a record card proving that you have been fully vaccinated or a negative test from within 5 days of the start of the event.
- This rule does not apply to our HvZ Halloween Lock-In event. This event has no COVID restrictions or rules, though we encourage all players to be vaccinated or test themselves before the game.
Game Registration and Communication Changes:
- While Pre-Registration is encouraged, participants may register when they arrive at the event as long as they show their registration confirmation email and COVID vaccination to a moderator.
- Game Registration includes name, phone number, and email addresses. This information is being kept for 30 days, in case of a positive test case. This is to ensure contact tracing is possible.
- Players at high risk for severe COVID-19 related health complications are urged not to participate.
- Game emails, text messages, and social media posts will remind players of the safety rules.