- This event has passed.
Midterm Rush PvP Day
February 27, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Gator Humans versus Zombies is excited to welcome you back to the battlefield for our next PvP Day, Midterm Rush! With new game modes, fresh battlefields, and a few more surprises in store, we can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on at Dickinson Courtyard from 2 to 6 pm on Saturday, February 27th.
The rules for our PvP Day are as follows:
- Masks must be worn at all times. If you must remove your mask during the event you must leave the play area and separate yourself from all players by at least 10 feet.
- You must keep at least a 6-foot distance between yourself and all other people. If you get within 6 feet of another player by accident immediately stop playing and separate yourselves before resuming play. If a Moderator sees you within 6 feet of another player they will remind you of this rule and if you begin to pose a safety risk they may ask you to leave the game. You can read our full safety rules here.
- You may bring your own blaster but it must conform to our Blaster Modifications Guide. If you do not have your own blaster you can mark that on your registration and we will provide you with a loaner.
- We will do a full safety and gameplay briefing at the start of the event.
- You must bring a photo ID to the event so we can check that you have registered. You will either have to show your status as cleared to return to campus or a negative COVID test when you check in, or email them to us in advance.
See you on the battlefield!