Gator Humans versus Zombies is excited to welcome you back onto the battlefield for our next event, Architecture Obliteration PvP Day! We’re returning to the Architecture Courtyard with updated versions of your favorite game modes, brand new modes for you to experience, and all the water bottles you could ask for! We can’t to see you on the battlefield at the Architecture Courtyard from 2 to 6 pm on Saturday, March 27th.
The rules for our PvP Day are as follows:
- Masks must be worn at all times. If you must remove your mask during the event you must leave the play area and separate yourself from all players by at least 10 feet.
- You must keep at least a 6-foot distance between yourself and all other people. If you get within 6 feet of another player by accident, you must immediately stop play and separate yourselves before resuming play. If a Moderator sees you within 6 feet of another player they will remind you of this rule and if you begin to pose a safety risk they may ask you to leave the game. You can read our full safety rules here.
- You may bring your own blaster but it must conform to our Blaster Modifications Guide. If you do not have your own blaster you can mark that on your registration and we will provide you with a loaner.
- We will do a full safety and gameplay briefing at the start of the event, so please arrive on time or up to 15 minutes early.
- You must bring a photo ID to the event so we can check that you have registered. You will either have to show your status as cleared to return to campus or a negative COVID test when you check in, or email them to us in advance.
- We do allow walk-ons, but you must register here before you may begin play and will still need to show your COVID cleared status.
We’ll see you on the battlefield!